Join me at Untamable Indigenous: The Individual Warrior Within where I’ll be doing a PopUp featuring pieces from my jewelry collections Priscilla Laurél, joyarte & select items from our newest Vintajoux vintage estate jewelry.
Get the deets below!
Amanda Alarcon-Hunter and Becky White Marsh with AB Event Designers proudly present
Untamable Indigenous: The Individual Warrior Within.
Fall/Winter 2022 Collections.
Estancia del Norte San Antonio
Saturday November 12th, 2022.
Benefiting the American Indians In Texas At the Spanish Colonial Missions (AIT)
Ferrari Kid an organization that supports children with cancer
Free public parking available
A Spectacular Immersive Event highlighting:
● Fab Glam Eve of Eco-Conscious Fashion with a sustainable runway show,
● Unique performance with Native Tribal dancer
● PopUps with local Designers and Artists
o Minx and Onyx Vintage
o Becky Witte-Marsh
o Joao Quiroz with JG Art Studio,
o Priscilla Martinez of Priscilla Laurel Jewelry and joyarte jewelry couture
o Coaching in Color
● Chance to bid on a custom hand painted leather coat by International artist John Jenkins.
● Portion of proceeds from tickets and vendors benefiting AIT and Ferrari Kid
VIP ADMISSION INCLUDES:
● VIP front row seating
● Lush spread of appetizers
● Cocktails from Texas Bar
● Specialty cocktail of the night “Untamable”
● Posh Swag Bag full of local goodies, beauty products, and more!
● Signed Limited Edition art work from International Artist John Jenkins
● Chance to win a full styling experience for the night of Untamable-Indigenous. Includes makeup and hair by sustainable stylists Amanda Alarcon-Hunter and Becky Witte-Marsh
GENERAL ADMISSION INCLUDES:
● Second row seating
● Charcuterie board
● Complimentary wine and beer
We see sustainability as a human rights and environmental issue. Forced labor, human trafficking, child labor, discrimination and unsafe working conditions can be found in a multitude of factories both here in the US and abroad.
Our fashion events seek to promote positive influence in the garment and accessory industries through social, political, economic, and environmental sustainability activism in the fashion landscape.
Who We Are –
Amanda Alarcon-Hunter, Founder of Untamable and Minx and Onyx, is a vintage curator and sustainability stylist. She redefines fashion by repurposing and reconstructing vintage garments in a creatively unique way.
Alarcon Hunter, who identifies as predominantly Native American, expresses that “This event is a ‘preservation for the reservation’ meaning that is what we do. In our design processes, we preserve, we refine, we repair, we rework and we redesign everything”.
Her Fall/Winter Sustainable Clothing Collection is a true inspiration with its curation of rare fabrics including leather, suede, textures, embroideries and silks, along with rare beads, metals and stones The eclectic collection celebrates the rich cultures, contributions and resilience of the Indigenous peoples of Texas.
Becky Witte-Marsh is also a sustainable stylist and Co-Creative Director of Untamable.
With keen eyes for detail, these two innovators and activists scour unexpected places to gather unusual items to create their imaginative and distinct creations.
For a sponsorship, please send inquiries to email@example.com
Media please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow their Instagram and Facebook pages at @untamable.satx @minxandonyx @amandaalarconhunter @beckywittemarsh